This is a fear of mine! What if I truly was just me and not any other persona I use for the world? What if I let go and be me in all my ability? We shall see….
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2012.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
This is what I tell everyone! So why is it so hard for me to take my own advice? (Also when I say I tell this to everyone, I do. But! This post just made me realize what I say to people haha.)
This speaks to me right now so much!
Anonymous asked: Can you recommend any good good/healthy food chanels on youtube?
Hi Anon, these are the chanels I follow and recommend them 100%
Deliciously Ella - Deliciously Ella is all about making healthy eating fun and embracing all the incredible foods that your body loves and what you can do with them. The recipes are plant based and gluten & refined sugar free
Caribbeanpot - Tasty and exotic dishes from the Caribbean packed with rich island flavors and with the heat and spice you all love about good Caribbean food.
Sorted Food - 4 guys in the kitchen screams HELP! But these are guys are awesome and surprisingly really good. They’ve got hundreds of easy recipes from simple dinners and midweek meals to delicious desserts and naughty treats, with inspiration from all over the world.
EatingWell - Where Good Taste Meets Good Health
YourProduceGuy - Really good for helpful tips on produce like when to buy, when ripe, how to peel. Basically learn how to pick the best fruits and vegetables at the store and how to grow some yourself.
Green Kitchen Stories - Healthy and simple vegetarian food with natural ingredients, whole grains, good fats, fruit and vegetables
FoodClub - Gradually learn to cook everything from delicious meals to sweet desserts. One minute and amazing dishes Pulled pork, American pancakes and scones on the table! Unfortunately this is in Swedish but the images help. The ingredient and directions are always at the bottom which you can copy and translate.
Hope you find them as helpful as I do and happy cooking. If you guys know of other good ones, please share.
Must check these out :)
A recent video ad by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta shows Jim—the character in their ’Rewind the Future’ video, a man whose life flashes right before his very eyes, unhealthy habits and all. The moral of the ad being what parents teaches their children is what they grow up with. Which begs the question - Are Parents to Blame for Obesity?
The video is really worth a watch, so many bad habits are taught to us early on, by many people, not just parents/family. But, overcoming those habits, those needs that food fills is what is needed. Either way, watch the video and say what ya think :)